Got a 2008 Zetec Blue Fiesta mk.6.5 but the heater knob for the vent adjuster is just turning without changing the vent position, I've had the radio out to examine the issue and the actual cog on the heater that the adjuster cable effects is turning but it's not engaging the other cog on the heater box that actually moves the vent flaps. If you fiddle with it, it does then start to engage with the main cog again but this soon stops engaging again soon after. My thinking is I'm going to have to change the heater box but I'm hoping to avoid that!
Anyone got any ideas?
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum
Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
2008 mk6.5 heater vent adjustment issues
No replies to this topic