May I ask for your input and experiences, please?
Last night, I started my 2012 Fiesta SEL and the usual lights on the dash lit up and turned off normally, but less than a minute after I drove off, the low fuel alarm chimed, the fuel light came on, and the gauge swept to below E. I stopped to make sure I didn't have a leak, and when I restarted the car, the check engine light stayed on.
I observed the following:
-the tank was 5/8
-I refilled within 10 miles and it only took 5 gallons
- the mileage to empty reading is stuck at 41
- the average fuel economy feature stopped working
- the average MPH feature stopped working properly. If I reset it while driving, it operates like a digital Speedo. If not, it reads zero.
- the car drives and runs normally otherwise
I have not yet run an OBD2 diagnostics test, so I don't know what codes it's throwing. I'll do That when I'm off work tomorrow.
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum
Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic