I have a 2017 Fiesta HB, with a manual transmission and about 1500 miles. I was in a parking lot, put the car in reverse and just as I started to backup I heard a noise and thought I had backed into something. Noise stopped, nothing there. A few minutes later sitting idle at a stop light, the same thing happened. But I looked in the mirror and saw my back window vibrating violently.And it stopped almost immediately. I actually turned the dashcam around and headed to the dealership. Of course it didn't happen again and they thought I was crazy. I do have an appt. Monday morning for them to check it out before I head out on a trip. No vibration or shuddering in the front only the back.
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum
Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic