Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum.  Like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How to play music from iPhone over USB?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rbrtmrtn

rbrtmrtn

New Fiesta Member

• Fiesta Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2016 Fiesta SE

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:34 PM

Hey everybody,

I just bought a 2016 Fiesta and am trying to figure out how to play music from my iPhone over USB. I somehow figured out how to activate USB audio by pressing the voice command button and saying "USB", but a) this sucks, I just want to hit a button, and b) I basically have to do this every time I get in the car. Is there an easier/more permanent way of setting the audio system to look for a USB device?

Secondly, when I switch apps on my phone (say I play one thing from Dropbox and then something else from Spotify), it loses the USB connection. I have to unplug my phone, replug it in, and do the voice command thing again. Argh.

Overall, I love my Fiesta but I have to say the SYNC system is seriously disappointing. It's very clunky and unreliable. Any tips on how to play music over USB would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) ·