have a weird thing happening with the wife's 13 late Fiesta. Randomly every few days when you start the car the electrics will stutter and the average mpg will reset itself.
it started in January but we noticed at that time the battery was low so we changed that and the problem seemed to go away. 6 months later though it's back and this time the battery appears to be fine (cigarette lighter battery tester reads 12v at rest and 13.5 -14v when running the car).
Does anyone have any idea as to what could be resetting this intermittently?
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum
Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Average MPG randomly resetting
No replies to this topic