Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum
Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Overheating and losing coolant
Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:17 PM
Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:42 AM
That would be my guess. Either you or your shop should check the intake manifold vacuum and do a compression check on all cylinders. Is your SFE a 1.0 or 1.6 liter engine? I have a 2014 SFE with the 1.0 liter, only 48,000 miles so far.