Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum.  Like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Thinking of buying a Ford Fiesta, are they worh it?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jamieking86

Jamieking86

New Fiesta Member

• Fiesta Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:Audi A3

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

Hi guys, I'm new here but after a bit of advice. I currently have a 2009 Audi A3, I love the car so much, but we we are trying for a baby so we need a 5 door and my fiancee has 2 jobs and she's constantly putting petrol in every few days, it's so thirsty. We are seriously considering part x'ing for a Ford Fiesta. The one I've seen and are going to view on Saturday is a Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi Zetec, 5 dr Diesel. It has nearly 104,000 miles, 12 months MOT etc, are they worth it? I had a car accident last year in my Clio, and our courtesy car was a nearly new Ford Fiesta, it was so comfortable to drive it really was lovely and it was good on fuel. I've seen another Fiesta which is really nice but it's up a £3995, he said he'd give me £3000 for my Audi so wants £995. My Audi is worth much more than that. Thanks for any help given.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) ·