Hi everyone, so my 2004 1.4 fiesta just failed it's MOT and here's the problem.
When I'm on low beam, the blue light in the dash board lights up to tell me in using high beam.
And when I'm on high beam it goes out as if I'm not using high beams.
Basically it's the wrong way around.
I already knew it was the wrong way around so I haven't been blinding people, I just have no idea how to fix it.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum
Be apart of the Ford Fiesta Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos, more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
High beam, low beam, wrong way round
No replies to this topic